In order to celebrate the last day with my students at IDRAC Business School I would like to introduce little bits of our study process. Their encouragement and dedication really inspires me and make me feel extremely hopeful for their skills and what is upcoming for them in the future.
Usually, I only get to teach them for the first term of their course, but the intensity of the subject and the workload they get creates this special atmosphere in class as if they have worked with me for way longer.
I especially enjoy teaching Designing Commercial Strategy Design, where students work in groups to develop a new product strategy for an international brand:
- From doing a market research and customer profiling to coming up with an innovative product idea;
- Envisioning the branding and packaging for product placement;
- Planning and coming up with actions in digital and offline media within a coherent timeline;
- Establishing a budget, calculating results and monitoring through KPIs and analytics
- I have been impressed by their commitment and creativity through out this few weeks. Today it was our last lesson in which they presented their final results and to be frank I feel the need to acknowledge their efforts and hard work.
I can see great future business and marketing professionals in this group. I wish them the best! Merci!
My experience at teaching online and onsite has allowed me to offer personalised training courses both in English and Spanish for entrepeneurs, marketing and advertising professionals or comms professionals on the following subjects:
- Social Media
- Digital Communication
- Graphic Design
- Communication plans and Commercial Strategy
- Digital Marketing